Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, iWatch Fixed is an Online Repair Company with an ecosystem of physical stores and online services to help people get their devices fixed. We consider ourselves to be best place to work in Australia in our category that offers great incentives to employees. iWatch Fixed was founded in 2018 and, since then, we’ve helped a thousands of customers fixing their devices. We are looking for trained technician who can troubleshoot and fix devices perfectly with the ability to get it right the first time, every time!
What you’ll be doing
This position is for our Sydney location.
- Customer Service, diagnosing problems and scheduling work
- Providing solutions to customers problems
- Repairing customer devices (Apple watch’s, iPhone’s, iPad’s, Samsung’s etc)
- Providing technical support to customers
- General POS, processing transactions etc
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 Year experience fixing devices (may not be necessary for the right candidate)
- Experience fixing Apple watch screens, refurbishing glass, batteries etc
- Experience fixing Apple iPhones, iPads, Samsung phones and Tablets
- Should be flexible with the working hours
- Must have good availability throughout the week
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Candidate should be able to explain problems to the customer in simple manner
- Right candidate will be given immediate start and pay will be as per the industry standards
- Having a car driver’s license is a must!
A successful applicant will be employed on a full-time basis and pay rate can be negotiated based on experience. Considered applicants may be asked to attend for a 1-2 day paid trial in order to assess applicant’s abilities.
How to apply
If this is a position you are interested in then please proceed forward with your application by clicking the button below.